Skip to main content

Introducing


          My name would be Gabby and as the image above tells you I am also a writer. I thought that this would be a good chance to start by getting my name out there. So here I am I am getting my name out there. I am going to try to blog, but I must confess I am not very good at writing down what I feel. I almost always stop doing it because it becomes something of a trouble to do, and most of the time I can never figure out what I am supposed to write down, but I am doing it now so, that is that. 
          I can tell you that one of the things that I write is vampire stuff. As unimpressive as that sounds, just hear me out here, I find them interesting. Vampires to me are the most interesting thing you can think of. For some, it would be like real life to others something else, but I like vampires. Actually, I like anything supernatural. Vampires are just what I find the most interesting. 
          Other than what I like to write, I want to know what you like to read. And about the people who will be reading this blog. I want to know about you just as much as you want to know more about me. So, my point being I want to know as much as you will tell me about yourselves as readers and writers even. Honestly, I would love to read some of your work as well as have you read some of mine. I like to know what I can do to make some of my stuff better and I am pretty sure some writers if not all would like to know what they can do to make their stuff better. 
          Other than the basic stuff, some of which or all of which I have just told you I have nothing else to say. But I do want your thoughts on this premise.

A teenage girl gets into a fight and runs away from her problems into a bigger problem. She goes through a magic portal in a hole in the wall, following someone from school, and gets herself stuck in a new world where she has to try and make the right choices to save it from an evil elf queen trying to destroy it. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Summer is Here

          Well, summer for me has just started and you want to know what that means? It means writing, reading, and working. Yes, I do say working last because it is a part of life. I might not want to but I have to do something this summer other than stay at home and read or write. I have been working on something new. It is not my normal story. So I thought that I might share it with you. I thought that you might like to read it. The only thing is I have no clue where I am taking this story. All I know is that it is fashioned out of sadness and I am thinking that it will stay that way. All I know about the story is that it is going to be a werewolf. That is it. I am just going to copy and paste my little first chapter here and then the next one is going to be in the next blog. I thought that you might like me to at least tell you what was going on instead of just getting a wall of text on your computer or phone screen.           Everything is changed now. Nothing is ever goin

New Book!

I am proud to present a new book! Its been out for a couple of months, but that doesn't mean that it isn't still new. It's called The Hunter by Gabby Covington. Yes, that is me! The pictures below are the back and front of the book. It's currently on Amazon for $16.95 in paperback form. And it's one Kindle Unlimited for free at the moment. Check it out. The link is at the bottom of the page. If you like it check out some other works by me at Movellas. Link to Amazon -  https://www.amazon.com/Hunter-Gabby-Covington/dp/1092401865 Link to Movellas -  https://www.movellas.com/user/gabrielle781